Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to bcfcforum.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top 10 overall Posters.
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 12:30 PM (610 Views)
Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There is a tab at the bottom of the page that allows you to see the Top Ten Posters. Up to a couple of years ago, it used to show Top Twenty. I remember I was around 15th at one time. Any chance of re-instating the Top Twenty feature? I#d like to see if I'm still in the Top Twenty. Thanks in advance. Bart.
Edited by Bart P. Cozner, Dec 6 2017, 12:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anybody there?

SimonBCFC
Member Avatar
Mike Skinner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Click on memebers at the top, then sort by posts

Posted Image
upload a new photo

Click to enlarge - you are 11th
Edited by SimonBCFC, Dec 7 2017, 04:23 PM.

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, Simon! Never knew you could do this! Looks like I've some way to go to make the top ten, though! :)

SimonBCFC
Member Avatar
Mike Skinner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bart P. Cozner
Dec 7 2017, 04:31 PM
Thanks, Simon! Never knew you could do this! Looks like I've some way to go to make the top ten, though! :)
Well it says he logged in today... but I haven't seen a post from The Concerned Potato Head in years so I'm sure you'll catch him up **thumbup

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SimonBCFC
Dec 7 2017, 04:34 PM
Bart P. Cozner
Dec 7 2017, 04:31 PM
Well it says he logged in today... but I haven't seen a post from The Concerned Potato Head in years so I'm sure you'll catch him up **thumbup
Well, my average is 2.8 posts a day, so even if he doesn't post anything, it'll be the summer before I catch up :)

Blacksmith
Member Avatar
Jeff Hall
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been looking to see if there is a way, apart from the way Simon suggested, but I can't find one. I guess it needs someone with more technical knowledge than me. If I find out how to do it I'll try and make the change. **thumbup

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I'm OK with this way :)

Blacksmith
Member Avatar
Jeff Hall
Iím still interested to find if thereís a way of doing it, just for my own curiosity. :)

Paul Tait's Tee-Shirt
Paul Tait's Tee Shirt
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It says that BluenoseKev was last on in September 2017 ??

Wasn't he one of the "Panos 3" that led to the forum becoming "unofficial" way earlier than that ?

elvis ok
Member Avatar
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Blacksmith
Dec 7 2017, 08:31 PM
Iím still interested to find if thereís a way of doing it, just for my own curiosity. :)
Hirsty ! ! !

**thumbup

BluenoseMo
Johnny Vincent
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hirsty lives overseas and doesn't seem to have much time to come online recently. But he will definitely look into it as and when he does come on here.

Mo
x

Hirsty
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully have an update in a day or two. Just testing a code to change top 10 to top 20.

KRO,

H.

Hirsty
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadly, this cannot be done on ZB. There is a code to change to a lower number, but as the hard-coded ZB URL is for top-ten, this cannot be upped or changed to show a top 20 (from ZB support - Change top 10 posters to top 20 instead. - This request was deemed impractical by our code team. This could mean that the feature you have requested is impossible to write, requires PHP and/or hosting, or requires too many AJAX requests.)

So, Simon's solution seems to be the only way for now. If it's beyond the ZB coders, I'm struggling !..

KRO,

H.

Blacksmith
Member Avatar
Jeff Hall
Thanks for having a go, Hirsty. **thumbup

I now don't feel so inadequate that I couldn't find a solution.

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for your ideas, folks.

Blacksmith
Member Avatar
Jeff Hall
I'm glad you were able to get some sort of solution. And, take it from me, if anybody could have sorted it, it would have been Hirsty. But even his request to the PHP team drew a blank.

At least your original question has provided a solution if anyone else needs it. **thumbup

The Concerned Potato Head
Big Bawss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:ph43r: :D

What do people mean they ain't seen me post in years? I've been quite active this season. I did have a long break from posting but I've always been regularly reading.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions for Admin · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Design by Hirsty.