Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to bcfcforum.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What do Coventry, Wolves and the Baggies have in common?
Topic Started: Jan 6 2018, 06:58 PM (668 Views)
Saint Andrew
Peter Enckelman
[ *  *  * ]
At this moment and in the 21st century. The Holte Doltes do not have this in common after their magnificent display today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luseth
Member Avatar
Garry Pendrey
[ *  *  *  * ]
Saint Andrew
Jan 6 2018, 06:58 PM
At this moment and in the 21st century. The Holte Doltes do not have this in common after their magnificent display today.
They are all in a higher position within their leagues than we are in ours?

Saint Andrew
Peter Enckelman
[ *  *  * ]
Luseth
Jan 11 2018, 03:04 PM
Saint Andrew
Jan 6 2018, 06:58 PM
They are all in a higher position within their leagues than we are in ours?

I can't deny that, not that i wanted to, my commonality fact was that they all have a chance (not much of one in my opinion) of being the second West Midland side to win an English major trophy this century. It gives me a bit of a boost to reiterate our win particularly given our position at the moment.

lowdham bluenose
Joe Bradford
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clutching at straws when we say the only West Midlands club.

Saint Andrew
Peter Enckelman
[ *  *  * ]
lowdham bluenose
Jan 16 2018, 07:28 PM
Clutching at straws when we say the only West Midlands club.
When you've been a true blue as long as i have there's not much else to clutch at.

maulley54
Mikael Forssell
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
One things for certain guys, I look forward to welcoming you to the hawthorns next season. would have so preferred it to be in the prem,but thats the way it is.
:kro:

PartisanBCFC
Member Avatar
Jack Wiseman
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
maulley54
Feb 4 2018, 05:00 PM
One things for certain guys, I look forward to welcoming you to the hawthorns next season. would have so preferred it to be in the prem,but thats the way it is.
:kro:
Sadly, maulls, I cannot predict the Baggies staying in the PL but West Brom have been a credit to the area, highest place WM club in many of the recent seasons

There seems too many points to claw back and the Barcelona episode hasn't helped.....it's probably no consolation that Dingles could be one of those replacing you

I still believe Stoke , despite bringing in Lambert to replace Hughes are also odds on for the drop....if Stoke and Baggies do fall, and Derby and/or Vile fail to go up, there will be a lot more Midlands derbies next year in the Championship.....dependent of course on whether we can stay up too

But there are still something like 11 clubs still fiercely involved in the relegation battle , it is incredibly intense this season

I reckon West Ham or Huddersfield or even Newcastle could be one of the others...I reckon Watford, Swansea, Brighton and Palace will all escape based on experienced old hands in the dug out and on the training pitches and plenty of spirit in the camp

Eddie Howe at Bournemouth has worked a miracle down there but they could be a relegation victim too....a small town club that will always find it tough to compete with wealthier bigger clubs ....but I think most neutrals would root for them over Wet Spam or The Geordie Barcodes

Going to be a Hell of a ride for the rest of this season for many fans of PL clubs....just realised Southampton are in that mix too and they have some quality players ....it's a very tough League, Albion losing 'six pointer' games to both Saints and Huddersfield and both at home too have been massive blows

**thumbup
Edited by PartisanBCFC, Feb 28 2018, 01:54 AM.

maulley54
Mikael Forssell
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
absolutely agree with you bud, its been a terrible season for us, i really hope blues hang on in there. I dont know who i would like our next manager to be, maybe pearson with shakespeare as his number 2 or derick Mcinnis now at Aberdeen. he would be my ideal choice and maybe he could persuade a couple of the younger players from celtic and aberdeen etc to come down with him.
Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season, and hope you stay up. i think you will by the way. :kro:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Non-Blues Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Design by Hirsty.