Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to bcfcforum.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hart Left Out
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 05:11 PM (162 Views)
canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44132401

Thank god.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blacksmith
Member Avatar
Jeff Hall
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That surprised me when I saw he was 31. I still think of him as that young keeper who came to us. It was with Blues that he made a name for himself.

canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Blacksmith
May 15 2018, 05:15 PM
That surprised me when I saw he was 31. I still think of him as that young keeper who came to us. It was with Blues that he made a name for himself.
He was a great keeper with Blues but seems to have gone downhill ever since. He has made some very untimely mistakes. Especially with England. He really doesn't deserve to go. Pleased the decision has been made.

canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44132401

Wilshire also left out.

Bart P. Cozner
Trevor Francis
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't think he ( Hart ) would make it....

abblue
Frank Worthington
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep, Hart makes a lot of mistakes but he is still basically a good keeper.

I don't really rate Pickford, our supposed No.1, Butland is good but Pope as our conjectured No.3 leaves us in a comparatively weak position for keepers - very unusual for England.

Hardly world class are they ?

boilerman
Member Avatar
Frank Worthington
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
abblue
May 15 2018, 06:31 PM

I don't really rate Pickford, our supposed No.1, Butland is good but Pope as our conjectured No.3 leaves us in a comparatively weak position for keepers - very unusual for England.

This

I'd have taken him, as he has the experience to pass on to the others.

canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
boilerman
May 15 2018, 08:10 PM
abblue

This

Yeah true enough. He could have gone has 3rd choice. Definitely has lots of experience. I do think that Butland and Pickford are more than capable keepers.

boilerman
Member Avatar
Frank Worthington
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
canadian brummie
May 15 2018, 09:34 PM
boilerman
May 15 2018, 08:10 PM
abblue

This

Yeah true enough. He could have gone has 3rd choice. Definitely has lots of experience. I do think that Butland and Pickford are more than capable keepers.
**thumbup

I also had it in my head, that, we aint going to do any good, so why not just send all the kids and at least they'd have a go.

PartisanBCFC
Member Avatar
Jack Wiseman
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
abblue

I honestly believe Burnley's Tom Heaton is one of England's best keepers right now ....has always looked competent whenever I have seen him

His team mate Pope may make the final squad tomorrow as well....Heaton hasn't featured for Burnley recently though so may have suffered an injury, I'm not really sure

It's between Pope and Heaton for the final and third keeper spot with Pickford and Butland being numbers one and two....although I think Butland has suffered playing for such a dire club side and he has still been prone to some real clangers in this past 2nd half of season .....Liverpool seem to be the favouries to sigh him this summer because there's no way he will stay at Stoke ....could be a very good cash windfall for Blues too with the sell on clause

**thumbup
Edited by PartisanBCFC, May 15 2018, 10:38 PM.

canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
PartisanBCFC
May 15 2018, 10:37 PM
abblue

I honestly believe Burnley's Tom Heaton is one of England's best keepers right now ....has always looked competent whenever I have seen him

His team mate Pope may make the final squad tomorrow as well....Heaton hasn't featured for Burnley recently though so may have suffered an injury, I'm not really sure

It's between Pope and Heaton for the final and third keeper spot with Pickford and Butland being numbers one and two....although I think Butland has suffered playing for such a dire club side and he has still been prone to some real clangers in this past 2nd half of season .....Liverpool seem to be the favouries to sigh him this summer because there's no way he will stay at Stoke ....could be a very good cash windfall for Blues too with the sell on clause

**thumbup
There is a thread all about the sell on clause in blues chat.
Yes it could be very helpful.

Coorslite
Member Avatar
Frank Worthington
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I see Hart has blamed Moyes for him not making the England squad. No, Hart you are rubbish and have been for a couple of years.

Here is the squad:

Posted Image

canadian brummie
Malcom Page
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah definitely not Moyes fault.
Quite a youthful squad. Looks ok but not sure if it's a world cup winning squad though.

PartisanBCFC
Member Avatar
Jack Wiseman
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quite like the squad but I reckon Phil Jones is a liability ....surprised Smalling was never selected instead....Gary Cahill is 32 now so a last chance saloon for him but usually reliable ....probably last chance for Vardy as well

Gutted for Shelvey and Bertand as well ....and the injured Oxlade Chamberlian

I see Livermore made the back up 5 as well.....Amazing, he's terrible

But Delph and Young can also play as wing backs

:Eng06:

Edited by PartisanBCFC, May 16 2018, 08:34 PM.

lowdham bluenose
Joe Bradford
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Blacksmith
May 15 2018, 05:15 PM
Joe Hart did so well for us and himself because of the excellent goalkeeping coach we had when he was here. I can't remember his name but it could have been Watson. Anyway Hart needs to search him out and pay for private coaching lessons with him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2018 Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Design by Hirsty.